ADVENTURE - NATURE - ACTIVE TOURISM
This trail starts on the Church of Arga de Baixo, in Caminha. Through Arga de Baixo and Arga de Cima, this 10 km route shows several points of interest, such as water mills, stone bridges, streams, the former ex-libris of the hill, "the Wolf’s pontoon", and the local traditions and customs. In the summer, this route allows you to enjoy the beautiful and refreshing natural lagoons at Serra d'Arga.
- Terms and conditions
- The reservation must be made 3 days in advance.
- It includes:
- Picnic food, personal accident and liability insurance, and a guide.
- The picnic includes fruit, sandwiches, cereal bars, water and isotonic drink.
- Suitable comfortable clothing and footwear for hiking;
- Bring a backpack;
- Bring a poncho or waterproof clothing;
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Arga de Baixo Church
- All year long
- Number of participants: