CULTURE - NATURE - ACTIVE TOURISM
Through the county of Paredes de Coura, this route starts on the Agricultural Colony of Chã de Lamas, parish of Vascões. The wild animals find, in these lands, the necessary protection to rear their offspring. As to the flora, one must highlight the insectivorous plants. We have prepared a corn cookie workshop, a traditional and characteristic product of Minho, that we think is worth preserving.
- Terms and conditions
- The reservation must be made 3 days in advance.
- It includes:
- Picnic food, personal accident and liability insurance, and a guide.
- The picnic includes fruit, sandwiches, cereal bars, water and isotonic drink.
- Suitable comfortable clothing and footwear for hiking;
- Bring a backpack;
- Bring a poncho or waterproof clothing;
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Chã de Lamas
- All year long
- Number of participants: